Costumer Review



23 January 2010

QuiEt MiSsZ oF ThEm




Then… let us talk about my old school… hahaha… very gorgeous... Frankly speaking I just having sad about this because I have no much pix during I’m still school. So, when I’m open up my album... Then I see the pix that we having taken at about form five... I said ‘oah?? That is very childish face…Weird but cool n cute! (Hesitate to admit (^_^))
The cool one is ecil… then Piqa, echi… eja… dhya… and my entire classmate. I miss u all… a lot of memory that I keep silence in my mind… A lot of joke… laughs… tears… and all of this makes us close each others…
And don’t forget our loving teacher neither; kak gee… muah2x...
Then the great things that I like to share with you all are we having a ‘sms book’, got it?? Just a simple word… That book like a chain which bind us together… Which is heard our heart… And work as a canvas of our soul… (For addition that book also for backbiting too!)
Then what a terrible moment!!! When someday that book has stolen… not by another student but by teacher!!(yandan) how bad…. He is read the content of that book, but luckily… he got nothing… hahahaha… So my friends and I go to him and beg to get back that book… wowowowowow…. It’s not a simple mission… he investigates us like a crime!!
But it’s finally work (too speechless because the mission accomplish)... we got the book back and continue our gossip, gotcha!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails